Chico Environmental has prepared hundreds of Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments throughout the North State.
Our assessments include a site reconnaissance, review regulatory information, and investigation of land-use history in order to evaluate environmental conditions at the site, which may have been negatively impacted by the use, storage, and/or disposal of hazardous substances.
Services we offer:
• Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
• Environmental Forensics / Expert Witness Services
• Regulatory Compliance (CEQA, NEPA)
• Surface Water Resources
• Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA)
• Groundwater Resources
• Environmental Planning
• Environmental Permitting
• Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping
• Cannabis Cultivation Compliance
Web & Logo by: